$85 per 50-minute session (Individuals, Couples & Families)
I currently accept HMSA, cash or check. I am in the process of applying for the provider networks of most local insurance providers. I hope to be able to accept most private insurance, Quest/Medicaid and Medicare insurance types in the near future. In the meantime, you may want to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have AMHD, Ohana-CCS or other mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash and check are currently accepted methods for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and don't cancel at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.