Providing substance abuse assessments, individual, couples, family and group counseling.
Tony Arcuria, LMFT has Specialized Experience in These Areas:
- Anxiety, Phobias, Trauma, Post Traumatic Stress, Nightmares
- Substance Abuse Assessments, Addiction Recovery and Codependency Counseling
- Anger Management & Domestic Violence Counseling
- Family Therapy & Parenting Support
- Relationship Counseling
Tony Arcuria, LMFT has experience working with a wide variety of individuals (including male and female toddlers, adolescents, young and middle aged adults and elders from varrying socio-economic and cultural backgrounds). Tony utilizes a warm, supportive, strengths-based and person-centered approach when working with individuals, couples and families. Tony understands that open-mindedness, active-listening, support and encouragement are empowering aspects of a strength enhancing relationship.
- (EMDR) Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing
- Experiential Dreamwork & Psychotherapy (Deep Journey Method, Gestalt Therapy, Psychodrama, Art Therapy & Regression Hypnotherapy)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Parenting Skills Training & Strategic Family Therapy
- Humanistic/Existential Person-Centered Supportive Talk Therapy